COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
The points below are categorized as must-dos and should-dos. These are non-negotiables that will protect everyone. First and foremost, if you are presenting with symptoms of COVID 19, email email@example.com
MUST DOs for Players and Families:
- Take your player's temperature before you leave for the field. Upon entering the field, we will take random temperature checks but the responsibility for monitoring a player's temperature starts with you.
- Wear masks with the understanding that fresh air breaks may be taken as needed especially if a player is distanced from other players. Coaches, volunteers, and players on the sidelines must be wearing their masks at all times.
- Maintain social distance to the extent possible when teams are not scrimmaging. During skill training, warm-ups, etc., players must be physically distanced from each other.
- Spectators will not be allowed on the field until division games launch the weekend of September 26 and 27.
- Do not push past the Con Edison barriers or spectate in the street.
- Do not bring dogs/pets inside the front gate.
- Do not eat inside the front gate.
SHOULD DOs for Players and Families
- Sanitize hands as frequently as possible. Send players with their own supply.